This will probably will not include theoretical demonstrations or non-scientific theories put to use, such as demonstrations of the different gases found in the air, or modern discipline-training methods for soldiers.
- Cement (c.12)
- Roland uses non-hydraulic cement first for mortar for the town wall. Concrete is probably first used on a large scale when building ships later.
- Prerequisites skipped: Anna's flame used in place of finely controlled kiln sintering temperatures.
- Appearance in real world: variable; concrete existed in the Roman Empire (circa 300 BC), but Roland's probably resembles more modern concrete (circa 1800s).
- Wooden Chopsticks
- Was first created using wood when Petrov first came to Border Town to discuss issues with Roland.
- Steam Engine (c.23)
- First used to rotate a large wheel; conveyor belt attached to pull metals.
- Prerequisites skipped: Welded with Anna's flames, probably analogous to arc welding at some point in the 19th and 20th centuries, rather than crude forge welding by hammering. Without Anna's presence, it will take decades to create the machine.
- Precursors skipped: Theoretical demonstrations like the Aeolipile (1st century AD); Early low-pressure steam engines by Newcomen (1712) and Watt (1781).
- Used in firearm making in the earlier chapters. Without the steam engine it would be near impossible.
- Appearance in real world: ~1800.
- Gunpowder (c.33)
- Refers to traditional black powder, not smokeless gunpowder.
- Prerequisites skipped: None, just an undiscovered recipe.
- Primitive Gunpowder used in the world consists of 60% Charcoal, 20% Nitre and Sulfer and the rest Honey, Butter and Mercury, this results in a failed product that only produces sound.
- Appearance in the real world: 9th century (China); ~1300 (Western Europe).
- Firearms (c.38)
- Roland's first "gun" was probably a flintlock. Roland's first prototypes did not require match-lighting, but were still muzzle-loaded with lead ball ammunition.
- Prerequisites skipped: steel production techniques, machinery such as a lathe.
- Precursors skipped: Fire lances, hand cannons (later developed by Timothy), matchlocks and other arquebuses.
- Firing rate 3 shots per minute.
- Appearance in the real world: 1600s (remained in use until 1800s).
- Lathes and milling machines (c.47)
- Used for producing gears, drilling gun barrels and other precise cutting tasks.
- Prerequisites skipped: Anna's flame used instead of tediously hammering out less accurate machinery on an anvil, to be first used to create more accurate parts.
- Appearance in the real world: 1770s (horizontal boring lathe) 1810s (manual milling machine).
- Cement Boats
- Hot Air Balloons
- Fuel was provided by Anna's black fire. In later chapters, the fuel was provided by propane, which can only be refilled in Border Town.
- Soraya received an ability powerup while riding the hot air balloon.
- Microscope (c.206)
- First used to explain Biology/Chemistry to witches firsthand, Lily received an evolution while injecting magic power to microorganisms.
- Brassieres 
- Upon noticing Wendy suffered from sore shoulders due to her bosom, Roland quickly decided to have his (female) tailor create modern bras using high-quality material, after providing her with the basic design. The first batch were given as gifts to the older witches.
- Created a misunderstanding with many witches when it was first distributed.
- Bolt action rifle (c.474)
- A rifle requested by Andrea Quinn, Roland was to give the first stock to her when he mass produces it.
- Heavy machine gun (c.475)
- (scented) Soap
- Made from Sugar Cane and some other fragrances.
- (modern) Glass
- Heating System (Steam Heating)
- Roland had a plumbing system installed so that all bathrooms were reconstructed for the use of fresh water for bathing.
- Was created because Roland has been ignoring the toilet issues for too long.
- "Golden Wheat" and other improved Crops and Farming Techniques.
- Improved Streets
- Electricity and Light bulbs
- Power was provided after Mystery Moon after she upgraded her ability.
- Organisational reformation of the City Hall.
- Introduction of Units (Meters, and assumably others as well).
- Roland realized that counting distances by steps was impractical due to the differences in leg length.
- Longsong Cannon (152mm)
- Banknotes (c. 949 & c. 1254)
- In chapter 949, banknotes were distributed for the first time to the Sleeping Spell witches as a pilot project. In chapter 1254, banknotes were announced to have been officially adopted as the new currency to replace the old currencies in Neverwinter in the future.
- The most valuable banknote has a picture of Roland and Anna on it. The other banknotes havr pictures of important items that helped progress in Neverwinter.
- After Lightning caused a sonic boom following her Awakening, Roland decided that he needed a more efficient way to keep people informed of what was going on in Neverwinter.
- The Graycastle Weekly was created to replace the bulletin board.
- Movie theater
- Taking advantage of a Sigil of Recording, Roland decided to attempt recreating a movie to give the people of Neverwinter something to entertain them in winter.
- Using Echo and Summer's abilities, Roland compensated for the lack of being able to re-record scenes and add sound.
- Telegraph (c. 1347)
- Invention (chapter of appearance)
- Prerequisites skipped: (necessary tools or ingredients replaced by magic)
- Precursors skipped: (earlier versions of a technology that are passed over)
- Appearance in real world: (year of introduction)
Weapon table Edit
In that table there will be all achievements of human military to the date. Grouped by levels, which for now is highly based on my personal judgment.
The basic separation principle are a weapon's prowess and how technological it is. For example, a flintlock and a 5-round rifle. It's obvious what's more supreme.
To give a rough comparison:
I level = XVII-XVIII centuries
II level = from XIX century to WW1
III level = From WW1 to WW2
Contains major spoilers info from the official translation and raw chapters. Be careful!
|Infantry||Artillery arm||Navy||Air force||Special|
|69||Concrete boat "Littletown" (sailing)||80||-||-||Explosive package||39|
|Flintlock MK1 (bayonets)||108|
|Revolver||162||12-pound cannon MK1||197||Concrete paddle steamer||283||Hot air balloon||175||Bomb||303|
|12mm revolving rifle||199||152mm "fortress cannon"||356||Concrete paddle steamer MK1 - "Bathtub Ship"||394||Custom sniper rifle (for Andrea)||938|
|8mm bolt-action rilfe||474||152mm "fortress cannon" MK1||920||Steel HMS "Roland"||498||20mm superlong sniper rifle
|8mm HMG "Mark I"||475||152mm "fortress cannon" Armored train MK1||1045||
35mm superlong sniper rifle charged with shells containing a GP stone (for Andrea)
|8mm HMG "Mark I"
|927||152mm howitzer||585||Armored train "Black River"||1045|
|40mm shotgun||983||152mm "fortress cannon" MK2||1391||Glider
"Mark I" (prototype, wind powered)
|977||God's Punishment Witches Squad equipped with 40mm shotguns||983|
|Panzerfaust||1115||Glider "Seagull" MK1 (wind powered)||1070||Burning-city Thunder (Napalm)||1076|
|Van'er semi-automatic rifle
(Model is Charlton rifle)
(prototype, int. comb. engine)
|8mm general-purpose MG (30rd mag)||1330||Plane "Fire of Heaven"
(the finalized 1st gen. version of "Unicorn")
|Plane "Fire of Heaven" Mk II||1379||Anti-devll high-explosion shell MK2||1283|
|Prototype of a tank (a cube driven armored tractor)||1323|
|Armored truck (a cube driven armored tractor)||1337|
|Tank based on a cube driven tractor, equipped a 75mm cannon||1431|
|Plane "Phoenix" with two 14-cylinder radial engines, made custom for Tilly||1380||Prototype of a nuclear bomb (successful)||1321|
|Flying island based on Deity of Gods technology, which based on IV civ tech||1446|